Like everyone else in the world, I love, love, loveeeee giveaways!
So, I thought I would share with you an amazing giveaway that I stumbled upon.
Simerah (beautymakeupaddict) is hosting an international MAC giveaway.
Here's the details:
The Giveaway (click here)
One Winner will win any permanent Mac Lipstick and Eyeshadow of their choice.
Excludes any Limited Edition lipsticks or eyeshadows
Rules
1. You must be a following my blog publicly through Google Friend Connect. New followers are welcome.
2. Open Internationally
Anyone who
unfollows my blog after the Giveaway ends will be disqualified from any
future Giveaways. I really think that is fair for everyone.
3.The Winner will have 24 hours to respond to my email, if the winner fails to do so a new Winner will be announced.
All entries will be verified
All entries will be verified
This Giveaway will end on March 4th
So, please check out her page, subscribe, and enter the give away.
Good Luck!
XOXO,
Ally
No comments:
Post a Comment