How exciting - I'm starting up a new blog! (yay!)
It's been a very, very long time since I've blogged/vlogged and I've decided to start up again.
Some background info on the one they call "Ally"
My name is Allison (Ally), I'm 22 and I live in Ohio.As a child, I wanted to be a makeup artist and it's a goal I never gave up on.
A few months back I began working at MAC which has always been my dream job.
I've learned a lot along the way and I'm still learning!
Nothing would make me happier than to pass that knowledge on to my followers, subscribers, friends, family, etc. Thus the blog. I tend to post about products (makeup, hair, fashion, etc) I love, products I don't love, tips, tricks, and the occasional rant about whatever is on my crazy mind.
So let's get to know eachother~
XOXO,
Ally

No comments:
Post a Comment