As promised, here are the details for my eyes of the day.
In the inner corners, I patted on Amber Lights by MAC. In the center of my lid is Anthrax by My Pretty Zombie. MPZ is a new company to me and I'm already in love. Anthrax quickly became one of my favorite shadows of all time.
Here's an individual swatch:
UGH! I'm so in love with it! As you can see, it's a gorgeous purple with a frosty green. I also received a few more colors from MPZ, that I'm really anxious to try out! Here's their website!
Moving on, in the crease I have Club from MAC which blends so nicely with Anthrax due to the frost green colors. I didn't want to go too over the top because my activities for the night weren't very fancy; but like always, I added some lashes from Madame Madeline from the Bullseye collection. This style is called Pixie. You can also get 11% off your order with the code MUA11. Who doesn't like saving money?!
On a side note, I went in to get a magnifying mirror, and I walked out with a really, really nice camera instead. YouTube, here I come!
Expect more posts soon~
XOXO,
Ally
No comments:
Post a Comment