Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baking Beauties by MAC Cosmetics

Hello Loves!

A lot of people have been requesting that I do swatches of the Paint Pots and Skin Finishes from the Baking Beauties collection. You ask, I give. However, since I am employed by MAC, I do have to follow guidelines. Which means, I can't release swatches until the collection it's self is released-I only have to wait for it to be released online. Seeing as the collection is now available online and will soon be available in store, here are the swatches!



Mooncake and Eclair are hands down my favorite Paint Pots. I'm not disappointed by any of the colors though, and some of them aren't really new either. I'm really excited for there to be a white Paint Pot, too! I see myself getting more use out of this than Soft Ochre and Bare Study.
I also love both of the Skin Finishes. It's kind of hard to actually swatch and take good photos of Skin Finishes, but this one came out the best. There's also a really cute design on them, so I was a little sad to ruin it! :c


I hope these swatches help you decide if you want to place an order or pick some up when they are released in-store!

If there's anything else you'd like swatched, please let me know. (:

As always,
stay beautiful 

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment